YAD and BGLAD (Boise State University Bisexuals, Gays, Lesbians, and Allies for Diversity)
teamed up on November 2nd to bring you the Fall Youth Dance!
There will be dancing, food, fun, photos! Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered youth will meet and have a great time
in a safe, supportive, drug and alcohol free environment.
Check out the details on the right of the page. If you have any other questions, please contact the YAD coordinators
Keep checking here for details about upcoming dances! (Sometime in the
spring of 2002
Here are some pics from the Fall Faerie Ball in October 2000.
Click HERE to be added to the YAD Mailing list!
- When: April 2nd 8-12pm
- Where: BSU Student Union Building
- Who: Ages 25 and under and all BSU students
- What:YOUTH DANCE!
- FABULOUS DOOR PRIZES!
- Tacky T-Shirt Contest! Come wearing your favorite (yet tasteful)
storeb ought or homemade 'tacky t-shirt". We will be having a
prize for the best shirt.
- Digital Photos! Check to the left for some of them!
A BIG THANK YOU to all the businesses that helped make past dances possible!
Please patronize these businesses and be sure to THANK THEM for their support of YFFN and YAD!
- House of Flowers Donated a $25 gift certificate
- Rubber Rainbow Donated three gift packs
- Newt and Harold's Donated a one-day snowboard rental
- Boise Blue Art Supply Donated $40 in gift certificates
- The Flicks Donated two movie passes
Remember to Thank these folks as well:
- Lindsey - BGLAD President who got us the food, the room, and the sound system!
- Minerva (aka Judd) - YAD member: did a faabulous drag performance for us!
- Brian Weatherhead - YAD volunteer: setup and ran the digital photo booth!
- Ross Stivison - YAD volunteer: volunteered to DJ!
- Everyone who came and helped do decorations!